Why sources should be cited Edit
- To show that your edit isn't original research.
- To ensure that the content of articles is credible and can be checked by any reader or editor.
- To help users find additional reliable information on the topic.
- To improve the overall credibility and authoritative character of Wikipedia.
- To reduce the likelihood of editorial disputes, or to resolve any that arise.
- To credit a source for providing useful information and to avoid claims of plagiarism.
- To ensure that material about living persons is reliably sourced and complies with Biographies of living persons.
Note: BaseballWiki articles should not be cited as sources.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.